Pre-Qualified Junior Accountant
Our client is one of the leading fund manager platforms and incubators for the asset management and financial advisory industries. They support over 200 clients and run their own in-house Investment Management strategies. Their clients are of institutional nature and range from fund management start-ups to large investment firms with well-established track records who utilise a broad array of investment strategies.
The application and role summary:
Based in the London office, the Junior Accountant will join the Finance team to support day to day accounting responsibilities for a variety of internal legal entities. This is a unique opportunity for a “hands on” pre-qualified accountant who is able to grow his/her project management and technical skills.
1. Assist in management of day to day accounting tasks for multiple legal entities
2. Help the ongoing improvement of accounting systems, tools and procedures
3. Assist in preparation of monthly reporting packs
4. Conduct daily bank reconciliations for the firm
5. Conduct monthly intercompany accounting
6. Assist in creation of statutory annual accounts for various group entities
7. Assist in work with Auditors producing audited accounts for various group entities
8. Assist in managing internal company KPIs
1. 1-3 years experience in a financial or professional services environment
2. Client service experience
3. Experience in communicating with impact, written and verbal on phone calls and in face to face meetings
4. Good knowledge of internal accounting and collection processes and systems
5. Desire to work in a fast-moving professional services environment
6. Ability to work to tight timescales whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
7. Proficient user of Microsoft Office and MS Excel
8. Committed to a long term career in accounting within an expanding business
Qualifications and Experience
1. Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organisation working with an award winning team that is highly motivated to serve their clients.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, benefits package and a bonus.
The company operates an HMRC approved employee share option scheme with significant benefits for qualifying members of staff.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.