Management Accountant, Newry. Large local business
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT, County Down
A successful Group business is seeking to appoint a Management Accountant, initially on a contract basis, with a strong commercial background. Reporting to the Finance Director the successful candidate will be responsible for all financial reporting, financial queries and costs in relation to site performance. As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for challenging all site costs as well as maintaining and developing the system of internal controls.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Profit & Loss
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial analysis of variances
- Cash flow analysis
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Identify new opportunities and cost saving measures
- Review and implement new systems and processes while identifying weaknesses
- Part Qualified/Qualified Accountant
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical, IT and system skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77784914