IT Support Technician
Tradeprint have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join their team based in Dundee!
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Tradeprint, a PrintWeek Company of the Year winner, is the enabler of choice to thousands of print businesses across the UK. We are a leading online player in a highly competitive industry, who pioneered a new approach to printing. With economies of scale and technological innovation, Tradeprint has made cutting-edge print accessible, reliable and affordable for print, design and marketing professionals. As part of Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization, our ambitions are boundless. Tradeprint is an exciting place to be!
IT Support Technician - The Role:
We are expanding our I.T. and Infrastructure Team of highly motivated and talented engineers. The I.T. Support Technician will be involved in most aspects of our ICT operations and should be eager to learn. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent college or university graduate in technology related discipline with little or no ''on-the-job'' experience or suitable for candidates who can demonstrate interest in the business use of Information and communication technologies.
IT Support Technician - Required Skillset:
- Analytical thinking
- Dedication to resilience, security and documentation
- Driven to research and quickly learn methodologies and technologies
- Common sense in the application of cutting edge business technical operations.
- Ability to articulate proposed solutions and justify recommendations
- Self-organising and prioritisation ability
- Led by the principle ''a place for everything and everything in its place''
IT Support Technician - Beneficial Knowledge:
- Microsoft desktop, server, virtualisation and scripting
- Full spectrum of Apple devices and technologies.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Layer 3 networking configuration.
- Ethical hacking and IT environment security.
- Full stack software development lifecycle and use of microservices
- Linux server administration and scripting
- Cloud based technologies such as AWS, Heroku or Azure
IT Support Technician - Benefits
- Be part of fun, dynamic working environment
- Join a sociable, friendly and highly talented, professional team.
- Chance to work with & learn new cutting edge technologies & techniques
- Training and career progression encouraged: Budgets set aside for personal development, lunch n' learn activities and mentoring
- 28 days holiday, extra days for long service
- Medical insurance and Pension
- Staff Discount Scheme
To continue with the application process for this exciting IT Support Technician opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!
This role may be relevant if you have had experience as an IT Technician, Support Technician, IT Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, IT Support Engineer, Network Administrator, IT Support Officer, Technician, IT Support Assistant, ICT Technician, IT Assistant, IT Engineer, Helpdesk Analyst, Helpdesk Technician or a Customer Service Advisor.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959605041