Office 365 Administrator, 3rd Line Support, Senior IT Support
We are looking for Office 365 Administrator to join a market leading company. The main role function will be maintaining and developing SharePoint and Office 365 services, you will be advising our client on the products of Office 365 and how it will bring added value.
Keywords: Office 365, 3rd Line Support, Senior IT Support, Infrastructure Support
- Manage and maintain the deployment, configuration and maintenance of Office 365 service.
- Administer the Exchange environments, including but not limited to the Hybrid Environment and on premise EAC, Office 365 Groups, contacts, resources and groups, personal archives, and mail flow.
- VOIP cloud platform support.
- Adherence and governance of organisation's security practices.
- Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA) surrounding incidents and requests
- Act as a technical escalation point to the tier two support team for incidents and service requests when required.
- To provide coaching, knowledge transfer and support for junior employees, while maintaining a high degree of technical expertise in current technologies.
- Management of key IT projects, and IT involvement in business projects.
- To design and monitor IT standards and procedures for use within IT Services.
- Evaluation of new products, upgrades and patches.
- To provide support during handover periods, including handover to support personnel, including production of documentation.
- To carry out regular capacity and performance monitoring and reporting of key systems.
- To maintain expert knowledge of IT futures (e.g. strategy for future operating systems / hardware etc.).
Key Skills and experience: Essential (Minimum 2 Year's Experience):
- Deep knowledge in O365 technologies with experience of SharePoint and One Drive for Business.
- Experience O365 implementation, Migration, Administration, Exchange implementation and administration.
- Understand Business problems and translate into technical solutions.
- Experience of SCCM, the console UI and a basic understanding of its operation and use for deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office365 deployments.
- Experience in administrating AD, DFS and ADFS roles and services.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Group Policy administration.
- TCP/IP, Clustering, and O/S Security.
- Cloud and technology Management
- Microsoft Windows Server technology (Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Management and administration of DNS and DHCP
- Management and governance of 3rd parties and suppliers
- Patch Management / Windows Software Update Service
- Single Sign On technologies
- ITIL certification
- Performance related bonus- 10% of salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme, company contribute double employee contribution up to 5% max- so employee 5%- company pay 10% = 15% in total
- Buy and sell some holidays, flexible benefits such as child care voucher scheme, gym membership, bike to work
- Free parking at office
- Long service award, resulting in bonus of extra days leave in 5th and 10th year of service- 3 days in year 5 and 5 in year 10 as a one off reward for long service
£30k-£35K+Bonus+Benefits | Leeds| Sunderland |Permanent
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959602965