SharePoint Administrator required by long established & highly successful organisation based just off the A14 between Stowmarket & Bury St Edmunds to join their sociable & talented 50-strong IT department in a new role that has arisen as a result of continued growth & significant investment into IT Services, Systems Development & Cyber Security.
The successful candidate will design, monitor & maintain SharePoint Online whilst also ensuring online instances for the 1200+ users are best fit for the organisation & adhere with group governance. Key responsibilities will include;
- Supporting & maintaining SharePoint Online instances.
- Providing input into SharePoint strategy, ensuring implemented systems are in line with overall company strategy.
- Work with the wider group in designing & deploying solutions, educating where necessary to allow staff to take the lead when deploying new content & functionality.
- Analysis & resolution of SharePoint performance issues.
- Providing regular reports on SharePoint performance & security to the Infrastructure Team Leader.
- Assisting with the migration of remaining SharePoint 2010 on premise instances to SharePoint online.
- Maintaining a list of data held within SharePoint to ensure that this adheres to audit & regulatory commitments & mitigates against data loss to help to maintain a clean technical landscape. Ensuring data integrity.
- Ensuring that all systems are capable of meeting general data protection obligations, making recommendations & working with other teams to implement requirements.
In addition to an appreciation of software development methodologies, applicants would ideally have an awareness of Office365 licensing & management as well as GDPR & ISO 27001. Further knowledge of PowerShell, Microsoft Federation Services, enhanced logon features such as 2FA & experience of SQList/Metalogix tools would be advantageous. Importantly, you should also have a team oriented approach & exceptional communication skills that allow you to engage with non-technical as well as technical staff at all levels of the organisation.
In return for your skills & commitment, you can look forward to receiving a highly competitive basic salary & benefits package including;
- 25 days holiday
- 15% pension (including 5% employee contribution)
- flexible benefits scheme
- life insurance
- funding for Microsoft training/certifications
- regular social events for you/your family
- excellent opportunities for career progression
Keen to know more? Simply, send me an email with your CV attached & we can have an initial conversation in the strictest confidence. I look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77748359