IT SUPPORT ANALYST
IT Support Analyst required by a leading distributor. To be successful you will have good IT skills across a range of systems and proven analytical skills. You will need to have previous experience in supporting the IT function of a business and analysing data
- Implementation and support of IT enhancements
- Preparation of commercial reports
- Support the IT manager and IT network
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports and liaison between departments
- Experience of working on ERP systems and report writing
- Understanding of Excel formulae, functions and data analysis
This is an excellent opportunity for to join a well-established organisation that will offer an excellent working environment, benefits package and opportunity for you to develop your technical skills further.
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959611477