Chase & Holland are working exclusively with a well-established, billion turnover business who is actively seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team. In this newly created role, you'll be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the financial performance of all business areas globally.
- Preparing regular reports in support of the business
- Identifying and reporting on key KPIs
- Ensuring integrity of sales and profitability results
- Confirming data is accurate, reliable and relevant
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Preparing monthly financial reports in support of the business
- Identifying, investigating and reporting unusual variances
- Working with key stakeholders to follow up on unusual or unfavourable trends
- Controlling and assisting with various consolidations and presentations required for periodic business reviews, projections and budgets
- Preparing global budgets and monitoring regional budget submissions
- Working with stakeholders to track key projects and new product introductions
Requirements and Preferences:
This newly created position will be crucial to the business, as a result finding someone with the right background is key. The ideal candidate will have:
- A university degree or equivalent, ideally in an accountancy related field
- A relevant qualification, e.g. CIMA, CPA
- A strong background working in management accounting, financial planning and analysis
- Confidence liaising with key stakeholders across the business
- The ability to build successful working relationships in order to promote change
- A welcoming character and a team player mindset
- The ability and necessary drive to work autonomously
This is a great opportunity to work for a global business which successfully maintains a friendly, local working environment. Through working closely with senior management, you will have the ability to make significant changes that can shape the company as it continues to grow.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959611760