Digital Marketing Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a fast growing B2B Automotive company in Colchester. If you have technical experience in Digital Marketing and looking for a step up into managing a team or are looking for a new challenge then this could be the right role for you.
You will manage the company’s marketing department and strategy. Responsible for all social media, mailing lists, e-shots, marketing campaigns, catalogues, brochures and flyers, the website and any other documents or activities related to Marketing.
- Motivate and manage a team of 6 marketers who specialise in their own digital elements such as Video Editing, Website content and social media
- Responsible for managing the Annual Marketing Budget and ensuring the consistent brand and corporate in all areas
- To ensure sales/marketing work together closely and follow the same process so that sales are fed with sufficient leads to drive company growth targets and create lead generation for the sales team
- To create strong understanding of ROI on activities including analysis , reporting and understanding each activity on the marketing plan
- Ensure marketing calendar is kept on track each month and agencies help accountable
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a Digital Marketing positon ideally with the use of Magneto, Word Press and InDesign
- Educated in a relevant degree or CIM qualified ideally
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Although previous experience of managing teams is not essential any experience in area would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Ability to closely manage budgets and be prepared to challenge the status quo
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77762126