My client is seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to major retailers alongside the food service market. They are one of UK's leading manufacturers in their specific field and are now looking to bolster their engineering team due to a substantial expansion.
- Work with electrical/mechanical problems in all aspects of manufacturing.
- Completion of PPMM and Assist with the installation and maintenance of new plant/machinery; their repair selection and assisting with the supervision of contractors:
- Maintaining Engineering archive records.
- Compliant to Health and Safety and site rules.
- Ensuring GMP and hygiene standards are optimised and adhered to.
- Minimum 3 years factory manufacturing experience and C + G qualifications desirable.
If you are someone who is passionate and proactive in your role this is a job for you. Looking for someone who wants to progress their career with a forward facing company, so an ambitious individual will be a great fit for the company and culture.
Contact Jordan @ *********** or @
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959611597