Store Manager - Wiltshire
Store manager needed to inspire and engage a team to deliver not only a unique customer experience, but deliver across key commercials.
Driving performance through your team, developing those around you to succeed and service the local community across their needs.
The retailer is pushing boundaries in terms of how technology can better service the public, not only in their day to day lives but across business and pleasure.
It's one of the longest standing communications retailers in the EU and this is down to the commitment to the people within the business and dedication to their customers.
- Day to day management of your team and store
- Commercial accountability within the store and wider business
- Delivering a unique and world class service to customers who visit and exceptional care throughout
- Lead, develop and coach the team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Setting and striving to beat KPI's
- Keeping up to date with the latest market trends
- Revising and rolling out new initiatives as and when the business requires
- Reporting into and supporting the regional manager
- Motivated by a service and target driven environment
- Passionate about technology
- Experience in leading and developing team members
- Strong people skills to serve both customers and internal stakeholders
- Have the know how to run a store and the operational processes within this
- The ability to create an atmosphere that is fun and engaging for customers and your team
£28,000 - £35,000 + OTE and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77752524