Year 6 teacher
Primary School in Rednal Birmingham require a Year 6 teacher to start in January 2018 for one term
Your new company
This two form entry primary school based in Birmingham has a Year 6 Primary Teacher job.
Based in Rednal Birmingham, this two form entry primary school, with a GOOD with OUTSTANDING features rating, is looking for a dedicated and skilled Experienced Year 6 Teacher.
Your new role
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching for a group of 28 pupils in Year 6, you will need to be confident in delivering already planned work as well as able to work as part of the teaching team.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this Primary Teacher job in Birmingham you must:
* Have recent experience of teaching Primary pupils (and be able to provide references)
* Have Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher
* Have experience of working within Key Stage 2.
* Sound knowledge of English and Maths
What you'll get in return
Not only will you receive all the support you needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
* Access to free Professional Development Training
* Option to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme*
* Holiday Pay
* Option to pay into pension
*Terms and conditions apply
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77784945