Residential Childcare Assessor
OVERVIEW: RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
An opportunity not to be missed if you are an experienced Residential Childcare Assessor!
To join an innovative and well established organisation, we are seeking experienced Residential Childcare Assessors who are looking to join an organisation that genuinely going places.
It is essential you have delivered Residential Childcare (at Level 3) apprenticeships (including functional skills) and have at least 2 years' occupational experience in a Residential Childcare setting (ideally in a Team Leading or Managerial role).
The role is home based and the learner caseload is predominately located in and around Peterborough and the surrounding area.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
The role is home based and you will be visiting learners in their place of work. Managing your own diary, you will be responsible for a caseload of 40-45 learners, delivering apprenticeships in Residential Childcare, including Functional Skills delivery as part of the full apprenticeship framework.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support Residential Childcare learners on programmes towards achieving Residential Childcare Apprenticeship qualifications
- Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways.
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved Residential Childcare training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- A1 Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33 etc.)
- A minimum 2 years' occupational experience within a Residential Childcare setting (ideally within either a Team Leading or Managerial position).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
- Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1 or equivalent)
SALARY/BENEFITS: RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- Starting salary range between £25k - £27k
- Full travel expenses (paid from home)
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77776968