Group Financial Controller
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director, the Group Financial Controller is responsible for the monthly reporting function. This include the monthly reporting of both actual and planned results, analytics and forecasting across the group. The candidate will play an integral role in ensuring accurate and timely reporting, working very closely with the Group Finance Director and Group Finance team of 6 in London.
- Responsible for elements of the group reporting function ensuring accurate and timely submission of the financial reporting requirements to the board of directors and listed parent company.
- Ensure the financial information/control framework is sufficiently robust and maintained.
- Assist with driving group policies, maintaining best practice, compliance with legal and financial reporting frameworks as well as driving initiatives to maximise shareholder wealth.
- Assist with the implementation of new accounting standards across the global agencies.
- Developing / identifying the tools and processes needed to ensure that we have the correct data to allow us to be more accountable, accurate and timely in our reporting and our ability to react.
- Liaison with external auditors, including lawyers, auditors, investors and banking institutions.
- Assist with the production of commercial analysis for the Group.
- Assist with quarterly and annual audits.
- Other assistance with a wide range of products as required by the CFO and Group Finance Director including (but not limited to) bank reporting, share scheme accounting and supporting M&A activity.
- 1-2 years PQE, holding a recognised accounting qualification.
- An individual looking for a new role with the potential for progression in a growing, fast-paced global organisation.
- A strong technical accountant with high attention to detail that is likely to come from an audit background.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Group Finance experience preferred but not essential.
- Able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial 'can-do' attitude and always able to deliver on tasks through to conclusion within a timely manner.
- Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture.
A global creative innovation agency, that is known for partnering with some of the world's most reputable brands.
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 - 60,000 + excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement