Java Developer (Top Tech Company - Passionate Engineering Culture)
Java Developer – Top Cloud Tech Company
Seeking to hire a Java Developer for an award-winning office in Central London, in a truly passionate engineering culture with huge technical problems to solve.
As a Java Developer you’ll be producing scalable and powerful software for clients in a flexible, collaborative and relaxed working environment.
Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Backend development using Java 7/8
- Tackling complex and meaningful problems around scalability, code optimisation and distributed systems.
- Write code that is tested and testable and be an advocate of TDD
- Write code from the ground up, sometimes without frameworks.
- Coach and collaborate inside and outside your specific team, enjoy working closely with others, sharing knowledge and learning from peers.
Java Developer Requirements:
- Commercial Java 7/8 development experience
- Produced scalable/complex software
- A great communicator and team player
- A super friendly person (Culture is a big thing)
As a Java Developer you will benefit from a superb package, including excellent salary, options, bonuses, catered lunches, premium coffee machines, pension, holiday and long list of benefits.
This is a chance to really challenge yourself in some excellent surroundings and push Java to its limits in a truly passionate engineering team.
Key technical words: Java Developer, Java Engineer, Java7, Java8, TDD, AGILE, Java Developer, Java Developer, Java Engineer, Java7, Java8, TDD, AGILE, Java Developer, Java Developer, Java Developer
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77779643