Credit Risk Analyst
Lead Credit Risk Analyst - Revolutionary Credit Product
Imagine working for one of the worlds hottest Fin-Tech brands who are using advanced analytics to revolutionise consumer spending. An impressive office space, flexible working and progressive working environment make this a hugely exciting opportunity for anyone looking to reap the rewards of working for a global fin-tech.
This lead Portfolio Analyst position will oversee a team of Analysts working with a unique portfolio. Excellent stakeholder skills, expert Credit Risk knowledge and Analytics skills are required as the role involves spearheading the portfolios strategic initiatives and liaising with senior management and internal teams.
This is an opportunity to take the step up to a Lead Senior Analyst position and own the design, development and implementation of acquisitions strategies for key portfolio targeting continued growth in the market.
- Perform and oversee analysis of a revolutionising retail credit risk portfolio
- Drive insights and design, develop and implement strategies for new customer acquisitions
- Liaise with internal teams and senior management, having input in Group Risk direction
- Play a key role in portfolio strategy and direction relating to new and existing products, policies and other strategic decisions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Achieved a minimum 2:1 in a mathematical degree
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills required
- Proven Analytical skills within a Credit Risk environment
- Experience in a Strategic role for a consumer banking portfolio
- Experience using SAS or SQL on a daily basis
- Up to £47,500
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a growing brand
- Established route to management
- Fin-Tech office environment with flexible working and modern office space
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, SAS, SQL, Python, Retail Banking, Strategy, Commercial, Acquisitions Strategy, Collections Strategy, Existing Customer Management
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77728700