MI Test Analyst
£25,000 - £35,000
MBA are working alongside a global claims management company whose vision is to be the world's leading provider of claim services, business process outsourcing, and consulting solutions.
Their employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they serve. They look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most. After all, at the end of the day they are in business to help people.
We are looking for a MI Test Analyst to be based in their office based in the city centre of Birmingham.
As a MI Test Analyst you will require the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL scripting
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of ETL, data warehouse or data migration testing
- General background, Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or computer science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years proven recent experience as a Manual Tester using SQL Server
- ISEB Foundation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77733575