Senior Network Engineer - 3rd - 4th Line - Firewalls - WAN/LAN
4th Line Technical Escalations Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - Technical Consultant - 4th Line Technical Engineer - CCNP Network Engineer - Network - WAN - LAN - Consultant - CCNP - Firewalls - Cisco ASA - Juniper - Palo Alto - Reigate - Surrey - £50,000pa required by a market leading IT Support and Network Services organisation based in Reigate, Surrey.
- Resolve highly complex network and system faults as well as implementing customer requests on Firewalls, DNS, Proxy, Hosted Email and Complex Network Environments
- Work within a growing team of 3rd line engineers within the technical Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- Identify, design and implement changes to existing customer networks to improve performance of their WAN and services
- Senior Network Engineer will manage tickets to meet key performance indicators
What I'm looking for:
- Must have a minimum of Cisco CCNP qualification (or equivalent experience)
- CCNA Security qualification or level
- 4th Line Technical Escalations Engineer will have significant experience in network firewalls i.e. Cisco ASA, Juniper, Palo Alto
- Excellent overall understanding of IP, MPLS within a service provider environment
- Experience of LAN/WAN infrastructure support
- Ideally, you will have gained experience in supporting and maintaining Load Balancers i.e. F5
If you are an experienced 4th Line Network Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - CCNP Network Engineer with minimum Cisco CCNP qualifications I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client are looking to offer the successful candidate a starting salary of £50,000pa + Excellent Company Benefits that includes; Contributory Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Team nights out. Excellent Salary and career opportunities for this Senior Network Engineer opportunity.
We are currently recruiting for the role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959586348