Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is hiring for a Software Developer, to work within the IT Analytics team, in a specific area of IT development, responsible for the full Software Development and Life-Cycle of Line-of-Business Applications and enhance IT solutions to optimise and deliver statistical and financial models.
- Supporting the delivery of high performance software solutions on Microsoft Platforms and integrations with a variety of technologies and environments
- Analysis of business requirements and delivery of solutions within expected project timescale
- Support with design and developing software solutions, which adhere to in-house architectural principles
- Plan and co-ordinate with the team members to deliver high quality code.
- Following in-house policies and procedures for change, testing and release of new and existing software
- Provide Production/BAU support for deployed software
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Knowledge of C# / .NET Framework Programming skills
- WPF Programming
- Experience in building High Performance solutions
- Proficient in Database Development on MS SQL Server with knowledge of T-SQL
- Programming experience in shared codebase: source control, unit testing, continuous integration
- Programming with C#/ Microsoft Excel
- Experience in coding financial models / applications desirable
- Able to adapt and deliver in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies and propose optimum solutions
- Able to assume end-to-end ownership of technical solutions, from requirement gathering through to post-deployment support
This is full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77723756