Reference Data Manager
A globally renowned bank is looking for a reference data manager, this role is focussed on managing client and instrument static reference data for equities front office. Working alongside the operations lead you will implement SLA and OLA for data, focusing on data quality metrics and KPIs. You will also be working with clients and other trams to continuously improve data quality, processes and procedures.
- Managing reference data in the Quorum reference data hub for Equities Front Office
- Ensuring SLA and OLA for data management is adhered to
- Maintaining KPIs for data quality
- Ensuring smooth daily handovers from one regional team
- Data verification and data quality assessments
- Creating on demand data reports
- Managing Vendor notifications and assessing data impacts
- Managing consumer enquiries
- Certifying data / User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Experience with Instrument and Client Static reference data within a bank
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills and relationship building skills
- Previous experience with databases and the SQL
- Ability to break down complex problems into phased deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- £65,000 per annum
- Opportunity to work for world renowned bank
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77723894