Digital Optimisation Manager - FTC - Entertainment Group
TITLE: Digital Optimisation Manager
DEPARTMENT: CRM (Digital) Marketing
REPORTS TO: Digital Manager
We are recruiting for a cinema brand name operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Reporting to the Digital Manager, this role will oversee the testing and optimization program for all UK and Ireland B to C channels (web/mob/app). As a key part of the commercial strategy to 'drive digital' the role will focus mostly on AB and MVT testing of content, function, design and UI.
- Live the company values: Passion, Accountability, respect, trust, fun
- Support the digital manager on 'technical' needs from digital team or wider team; become the go to for all things digital. (tracking, code, etc)
- Support the Digital Manager in the creation and delivery of the online testing program
- Implementation of tests from conception, build to live as well as reporting and analysis
- Manage the Maxymiser team day to day
- Ensure all tests are run to a high standard + all tests are rigorously tested before put live.
- Work with other teams and communicate the tests we are running and planning.
- Provide analysis and reports on testing on a monthly basis.
- UAT - the role will be reasonable for overseeing any testing required for app, mobile and web for all projects effecting out channels. Full UI and QA testing using partners such as 'test partners'.
- Highlight areas of improvement that can
- Increase conversion
- Increase the number of tickets bought online (compared to in cinema)
- Reduce drop out
- Work with our development agency Krankikom (based on Germany) to deliver on site improvements once a test has run.
- Utalise 'Jira' to upload tasks.
- Oversee Google Analytics 'tracking' creation requirements including event tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Support on digital channel development projects with digital manager including Apps and mobile improvement.
- Undertake ongoing analysis and optimisation of all website content, promotions and campaigns
- Use data analysis techniques to run constant reviews of available data to reckognise key trends and areas for improvement.
- Maintain regular reporting on agreed key metrics
- Recommend and support in the delivery of new initiatives in order to achieve the team KPI and business objectives
- Sales Team: Provide tracking reports for the B to B sales team on the site assets
- Support the sales team on any issues relating to on site assets, tracking.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
1-2 years experience using optimisation and testing tools, preferably within leisure, entertainment, retail and consumer industry
- Has used Maxymiser or similar tools
- Knowledge of google analytics + google products
- Previous experience in managing the analysis and optimisation of website and digital content
- Previous experience in running UAT for projects and or developments
- Previous experience in utilising content management systems and analytical tools
- A good degree of commercial nous - with exceptional numerical and analytic skills with an ability to analyse extensive data and commercially evaluate activity and complete results reports
- A good understanding of business process and procedures, especially those relating to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Good copy writing and basic design skills
- Effective in problem analysis and willing to make decisions, render judgements and take action. Able to identify radical alternatives to current thinking and to develop innovative solutions to problems
- Excellent planning, organisational, written and communication skills
- Fantastic attention to detail is essential
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience of using analysis tools such as google analytics.
- Some experience designing and building wireframes
- Someone who loves all things digital
- A passion for testing and improvement would be required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills and a high level of credibility are a must for this role.
- Self-starter with the ability to independently co-ordinate projects as well as excellent organisation skills
- Someone who is willing to learn new skills in the world of digital optimisation
- A knowledge of film is desirable but an interest in film and the cinema going experience is essential as is the ability to use this knowledge to optimise all activity
- Interest in industry website and digital practices is important to this role
- Able to develop teamwork and optimise the use of resources to achieve organisational objectives. Sets and expects high standards of performance needs to achieve high quality performance for self esteem
- Quick starter with a passion for getting the job done
- An individual who can handle a complex range of tasks with speed and accuracy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77754282