Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
OTE: £36,000- £38,000
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
An opportunity is now vacant for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, with either an electrical or mechanical bias, to join a leading manufacturing company based in Peterborough. The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company who are pioneers within their industry, supplying their products to all the major retailers. The successful applicant for this Multi Skilled Maintenance position will be offered a bespoke training scheme, a company bonus which they have hit for the last five years and working in an impressive factory with bespoke machinery. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer who wants to improve technically and build a career.
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- This Multi Skilled Maintenance role will consist of both mechanical and electrical faults and maintenance, mainly of mechanical maintenance repairs and maintenance on machinery such as: conveyors, packers, labellers, sealers.
- The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer needs to hold either a mechanical or electrical engineering qualification
- My client is open to the industry you have previously worked in but FMCG or factory based maintenance is desirable.
- Able to work a Monday – Friday 3pm-11pm with an early finish on Fridays.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer be joining a market leader within their sector. Their yearly revenue typically surpassing 330 million.
- A succession plan which allows the ideal Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for further progression. Both technically and with regards to management.
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £36,000 OTE
Commutable: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, March, Cambridgeshire, Ely, Cambridgeshire, Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77746028