Content Marketing Executive
Missguided is not only one of the fastest growing online ladies fashion retailers, but one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.?
We have just moved into new, state of the art premises as we look to increase our turnover to ?1bn in the next 5 years and we are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to help us achieve this goal to join our team at this exciting time.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work with our current team to help Missguided develop and expand further.? Our ideal candidate is someone who can add new ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix.? The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Effective and efficient use of CRM channels to grow, nurture and develop the customer base across all territories.
- Develop the CRM channels to be the best in the industry
- Raise the profile of CRM within the business acting as the customer champion
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Accurate and timely delivery of all CRM campaigns across all brands, channels and territories
- Define and effectively manage the campaign process inclusive of briefing, sign off, build, testing and monitoring
- Effectively work with internal teams to ensure that campaigns are trade and customer focused, accurate and relevant to each territory and business priorities
- Develop creative ideas to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and relevance of CRM campaigns
- Business reporting on CRM channels as required inclusive of commentary
- Complete all administration involved with CRM campaigns inclusive of the accurate provision and monitoring of promotional codes
- Work closely with all areas of the business to ensure that CRM campaigns are fully supported and implemented with accuracy
- Build effective working relationships with key business areas in support of business goals
- Develop knowledge of all CRM campaign tools to improve the quality and efficiency of all CRM campaigns
- Work with 3 rd party suppliers and agencies to implement agreed activity
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Proven background in managing complex, personalised, segmented CRM campaigns in a retail or similar business.
- An excellent end to end understanding of the CRM process
- Working, practical knowledge of email platforms & CRM platforms
- Good knowledge of HTML, email creation and cross-device testing
- CRM experience within a fast fashion business
- An understanding of the Missguided customer and the Missguided tone of voice
- An understanding of HTML coding
- Previous reporting experience on an email platform and / or Google Analytics
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing collaborator
- Team Player
- Tenacious problem solver
- A competitive salary
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Staff discount
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers
- Death in service benefits
- Brand new, state of the art, fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, caf?, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
- Regular team and companywide social events and parties
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77746060