Teacher of English
An inspiring teacher of English required from January 2018.
Your new school
Stopsley High School is an 11-16 mixed Comprehensive School and Community College situated in a quiet area on the Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire border with convenient access to Luton Airport, the M1 and main line rail links to London. Stopsley High School is a popular, oversubscribed school described by Ofsted in October 2014 as 'a good school where students are respectful of each other and their teachers … students are polite, well-mannered and courteous.'
Your new role
Stopsley High School are looking to appoint a qualified and inspiring teacher to join a very successful team in the core subject area of English, delivering the subject across Key Stages 3 and 4.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to offer strong teaching skills and the ability to motivate students through a positive approach and use of varied teaching strategies. This post would be ideal for a Newly Qualified Teacher or an experienced teacher looking for their next role.
What you'll get in return
- A friendly, open and support school with a strong induction programme.
- Commitment to professional development of all colleagues
- The opportunity to be involved in cutting edge developments in the school's teaching and learning groups
- A brand new school building that opened in January 2017 with state of the art facilities
- Childcare Vouchers enabling eligible staff to pay for childcare in a tax efficient way
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77732813