Our client is working with us exclusively to recruit for an Assistant Accountant on a temporary basis.
Your new company
You will be working for an innovative business who can be considered market leaders within their industry. This business operate a fast pace working environment with an excellent work ethic. The company has a large finance team which is divided in accordance with its specialist area. They are located within Swindon, easily accessible with free parking on site.
Your new role
- Assisting Accountant with Month end accounting, including revenue and overhead calculations, accruals, prepayments and balance sheet control.
- Processing of operating system billing files through to the finance system.
- Analysis of monthly performance through variance analysis, and reporting of this to the team Finance Manager.
- Support to Transactional Finance teams with queries relating to supplier, customers and banking operations.
- Other ad-hoc duties within the department.
- Pro-actively identify process improvements and propose innovative solutions.
- Ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are maintained.
- Ensure that the company is not unknowingly exposed to any audit issues.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed at this role you will need to be an AAT finalist or above, and will be expected to have at least 3 years experience within a finance role. It would also be desirable for you to have an intermediate or higher level of Excel. It would be preferable if you were immediately available, however other notice periods may be considered.
What you'll get in return
In return for this role you will receive a rate of pay between £13.00 and £14.00 per hour depending on your experience level. You will also receive holiday pay and any other company benefits once employed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77767277