IT Technician Apprentice
A managed ICT organisation based in Aldridge are currently seeking a confident and ambitious individual for an IT Support apprenticeship role. An ideal candidate will be confident, punctual and willing to learn. If IT is a career for you then look no further! Don't miss out on this opportunity.
This company have a professionally qualified team who work closely with their clients to develop, implement and deliver integrated ICT Services.
You will be given lots of support and there is a lot of room for progression.
- Troubleshoot 1st Line IT issues and requests by telephone, email, remote access and occasional on-site visits.
- Work on the helpdesk receiving telephone and email requests from clients as well as making call-backs.
- Proactive maintenance of backup, anti-virus and software and hardware updates for client networks
- Liaise with third party suppliers such as ISP's and vendors on a daily basis
- Providing a very high level of customer service to our clients
- Potential for involvement in solution design and project implementation in consultation with clients and colleagues
- Familiarise yourself with, and comply with our IT services, systems, policies and procedures as well as contractual and legal obligations. These will form and dictate a large part of your employment with us
- Undergo and pass an enhanced security clearance
- Comply with our Information Security and Quality Management procedures
- Protect IT services and systems, internally and customer. Any vulnerabilities you become aware of must be reported to the Technical Manager.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good organisation skills and willing to learn.
- Confident and assertive
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Full time role at the end of the apprenticeship programme with the opportunity to progress onto a level 4.
- For a successful candidate there will be a salary increase after 6 months.
- 37.5 hours a week on a rota basis 08:00- 16:30 09:00-17:30 09:30-18:00
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959591694