Grinder Engineer (Manufacturing Engineer/Production Engineer)
£14 - £20 / hour
12 Months Contract
Grinder Engineer required for a specialist manufacturer in Birmingham. The company are located near the motorway making for an easy commute and utilise best in class technology and processes to remain one of the most well-known manufacturers across several industries.
The role would suit an engineer that's core skill set is in Grinding with any additional skill in turning for machines such as the Doosan Puma/Studer S21. There will be some training provided for the role.
The role will focus on grinding to supporting the process of running Valves and where possible will include wire, hone, and lap.
Grinder Engineer Role:
- Primarily working as a grinder
- Turning where possible on Doosan Puma and similar machinery
- Where possible you will wire, hone, and lap
Grinder Engineer Candidate:
- Grinding Experience
- Experience/skill in the following is advantageous; Turning, Wire, Hone and Lap
- Experience working EDM machines is beneficial but will be provided through training.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77732103