Linux Systems Engineer Java Low Latency CI/CD
Linux Systems Engineer London to £65k
Linux Systems Engineer / DevOps (Java C++ JVM Low Latency CI/CD). The UK’s leading online financial derivatives trading site is seeking a technologist Linux Systems Engineer to join the team responsible for building performance and reliability into the core trading platform; enabling development teams to deliver a high performance software that is reliable, low latency and high throughput.
As a Linux Systems Engineer you’ll work closely with development teams prior to services going live; engaging in system design consulting; development of libraries / services, introducing standardisation; capacity planning and launch reviews. Once systems are live you will ensure they have the monitoring and alerting tools required and that they are scalable via automation.
This is a key role in which you will work between systems reliability and systems development within a collaborative team environment that encourages knowledge sharing and the pursuit of continuous improvement. Stylish City based offices with a good work / life balance.
- Experience of developing reliable applications with good design patterns that are latency critical
- Experience with high throughput, low latency, zero downtime, frequent production deploys
- Good understanding of Java or C++
- Experience of designing technical solutions
- Familiar with CI/CD principles
- Analytical mindset with strong logic and problem solving skills
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a Linux Systems Engineer / DevOps you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Linux Systems Engineer / DevOps opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77731505