Female Waking Night Support Worker
Are you interested in supporting young parents in a busy and diverse service?
Do you enjoy night work and feel you can run a shift in a confident and safe way?
We are looking for female waking night workers who are confident and able to use their own initiative. You should be a motivated, organised and caring individual. The role will support people in our Mental Health services for Lone Parents scheme in the Wythenshawe area. Experience of relevant support work is essential.
Key skills we need:
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- A person who is supportive, proactive, responsible and good at motivating people
- You will be hard working and reliable to carry out the waking night duties
- Experience of working in the care and support sector is preferred; however, if you are a student who has recently completed a relevant qualification and you share our drive, values and passion for helping people with mental health needs, then we would also like to hear from you.
- Good written communication also important.
- You will a friendly and respectful approach
- a commitment to customer service and health and safety.
You will receive extensive training and opportunity to achieve qualifications, pension plan, life insurance and excellent peer support.
We do not accept CVs as a form of application, applicants must submit a completed Creative Support application form which can be requested or downloaded via the listed methods. You may attach a CV if you wish to support your application but CVs alone will not be accepted. An enhanced DBS check is required, which Creative Support pays for. Creative Support is not a recruitment sourcing agency; all employees are directly employed by us. We do not accept contact from recruitment candidate sourcing/advertising agencies. Upon receipt of your application we will email you a confirmation of receipt. If you do not receive this confirmation email please contact us via telephone or email. Contact information can be found on our company website. Please note applications will be shortlisted as they are received and we may contact you before the closing date to arrange an interview.