Interim Finance Transformation Programme / Portfolio Director / CFO
My Insurance Sector Client is currently seeking a Finance Transformation Portfolio Manager as they are transforming the ways of working in their Saving and Retirement Solutions Finance function. The programme will see them transform their end to end processes enabled by new technologies. The programme is also responsible for accelerating the working day timetable for external reporting to meet the requirements of Solvency 2 and implementing IFRS 17.
The Finance Transformation PM will lead a large work stream with a portfolio of projects and will be responsible for redesigning the end to end processes from data capture, to closing the ledger and producing actuarial model outputs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading, overseeing and directing the Finance Production Workstream for the programme
- Ensure the programme delivers solutions that maintain a robust and controlled financial environment appropriate with system governance
- Ensuring alignment with programme outcomes and strategic objectives
- Accountable to control the budget allocated for the Workstream
- Ensure appropriate allocation of resources / SMEs to support delivery across the business area
- Chairing the Workstream board
- Extensive knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
- Extensive knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of finance systems, processes and modelling capabilities
- Experience of leading a technical department, building organising and providing leadership for teams of specialists.
- Experience of managing virtual and direct teams
- Experience of leading a large-scale transformation & change programmes
- A strong communication vision to gain support, motivate others and build a sense of shared propose
- Ability to identify and anticipate potential concerns from key stakeholders and excellent stakeholder management