Production Pattern Cutter - Womanswear
Production Pattern Cutter Womanswear
Production pattern cutter - The Company
- Successful, Established, London Fashion Week Designer
Production pattern cutter- The Candidate
- Must have a proven track record as a production pattern cutter
- Enthusiastic, Confident, Dynamic & Versatile
- Organised, methodical, and able to multi-task
- Understands the fundamental rules of pattern cutting, balance, reblocking & balance
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills /experience
- Solution orientated & be driven and adaptable
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team player, people person with good communication skills.(spoken & written)
Production pattern cutter- The Role
- This is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual
- Working on Gerber (client will train if necessary)
- Ensuring that all patterns are made to technologists spec.
- Pattern amendments
- Creating production spec sheets.
- Constant liaising with design and production department .
- Advising and carrying out appropriate steps to overcome possible production defects and other technical issues.
- Documenting and tracking of styles through 1st pattern to sealed stage and then to pre-production stage.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77767254