Senior Developer / Team Lead Java Full Stack
Senior Developer / Team Lead London to £75k
As a Senior Developer / Team Lead you head up a product based team of mobile, front end and backend developers as well as QAs (currently team of nine but looking to grow this) and be responsible for mentoring, performance reviews, allocation of work and recruitment. You will shape the architecture and be influential in best practise, working closely with the Product Team.
The company is a technical innovator; you’ll utilising the latest technologies such as Java 8, Vert.x promoting Continuous Delivery, microservices, Docker, RESTful web services, mobile (iOS and Android); cloud / AWS and NoSQL databases.
Excellent opportunity to join a start-up software house that has experienced rapid growth over the past year due its phenomenal success. Based in Central London in spacious, bright offices; working with a team of tech entrepreneurs on ground breaking products. Excellent opportunity to advance your career within a technology driven environment.
- Passion for technology and engineering world class solutions
- Extensive experience in software architecture, design and development in at least one of the following areas: mobile engineering, front end engineering, back end engineering, quality assurance
- Technical / Team leadership experience
- Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals and object orientated programming
- Advocate of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery methods
- Familiar with microservices, Docker, REST, cloud / AWS and NoSQL databases
- Desire to work for an early stage start-up software house and be influential in the company’s success
- Excellent communicator
- Likely to be degree educated (Computer Science) although this is not essential
As a Senior Developer / Team Lead you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus benefits including 25 days holiday, 5 “selfie-days” for your own personal development, regular learning opportunities at conferences, events and training courses as well as private medical care and life assurance.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Senior Developer / Team Lead opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77722511