Senior Manager - New Technologies
Are you an experienced team leader in Digital Adverting environment? Then, join our team in London Office!
We are recruiting a Senior Manager, Digital Advertising to drive Paid Media performance across markets in Europe and APAC portfolios, responsible for leading strategy and activation across all paid channels (PPC, PLAs, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates).
You will manage, train, develop and inspire a team of 6-8 Managers, Senior Execs and Execs to deliver outstanding work.
Be a trusted partner within RS Components, influencing key senior stakeholders and ensuring they receive the reporting and business insights they require.
Within this role you will lead and execute the PPC strategy agreed with the Senior Paid Search Manager and the Head of Digital Advertising whilst managing all aspects of the planning and implementation of 'business as usual' activities; reporting, campaign administration, auction bid management.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and really make a difference to our business.
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange and in the last financial year had revenues of £1.27bn.
Ideally you will have:
- Very strong PPC and/or display experience, ideally gained in an International e-commerce / retail brand, with an emphasis on keywords/channels expansion, growth and ROI optimisation
- Experience of managing multi-million £ budgets
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to operate on a wide range of activities and projects at one time
You will also be:
- able to work in a Global Team environment with colleagues from many different departments with shared responsibilities
- experienced in people management
- highly analytical, focused and results-driven
- Highly Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Bid Management Platforms (Marin, Kenshoo or DoubleClick)
In addition to an attractive salary we offer an outstanding benefits package, which includes pension scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance, flexible working and career development to rival any global organisation. We provide a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career.
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) 207 842 2968.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77752175