BI Manager -Hospitality & Leisure
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
A Hospitality & Leisure company are looking for a BI Manager to join them in their London office. The company is looking for a bright individual to be responsible for creating, managing and maintaining their internal datawarehouse, driving and supporting all data related processes. If you have strong SQL and want to really make a difference to a company, this could be the role for you!
This is a renowned Hospitality & Leisure company with a nationwide reputation. This company has a unique USP, with a direct impact on Goverment Polices & processes and are a market leaders as a result. They are looking to kick start their Analytics function and are looking for a BI Manager passionate about data and coding to help transform their data environment. If you are looking for the opportunity to truly make a difference through your work, this could be the role for you.
THE ROLE - BI Manager
As Database Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Help to create a SQL Datawarehouse/ETL Pipelines
- Design, build, test and maintain data analytics solutions, making sure they meet business requirements and user needs.
- Translate business requirements into Tech specifications.
- Communicating with technical and non technical stakeholders with all things regarding the database.
You will need:
- Ideally around 2 years commercial experience or more
- Experience interogating databases
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Positive/ Can do attitude
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu.
ETL, SQL, Database, DBA, Database Administrator, MySQL, T-SQL, Developer, BI
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77748654