What we’re looking for
We’re looking for Sales Engineers to join our busy sales team to manage projects within an allocated geographical area varying between (London, Oxford, Reading, Essex, Norkfolk and Cambridge).
A key aspect of this role involves building and sustaining customer relations to help grow our turnover and market share within the region.
·Develop and maintain a project pipeline for your allocated area, identify and target new customers and deliver on personal sales target
·Enhance our customers’ confidence in our brand by working closely with them to effectively manage queries, complaints and any outstanding debt
·Negotiate trading agreements and discount levels with our customers
·Work closely with the Sales Manager to ensure the most cost effective and profitable solutions are offered to the customer.
- Develop relationships with Technical staff and customers to promote efficient use of products
What you’ll need
- Previous sales experience within the Construction Industry
- Good product knowledge in all aspects of Formwork, Falsework and scaffolding solutions
- Drive and ambition with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong work ethic and reliable
·Full UK Driving License
- Flexibility to travel in the UK
What you’ll get in return
·Competitive salary & benefits package
·Company car or cash for car
·5 days annual leave for Christmas shut down
·20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
·Company pension contributions 3% employee + 6% contribution
·Private Healthcare cover
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77738164