ITSM Architect - Remedy
ITSM Architect - Remedy
Project: Remedy 9.1 Upgrade
Role: ITSM Architect - Remedy
Day Rate: £550.70 per day
Duration: 6 Months
Randstad are working with a global pharmaceuticals organisation that is looking to identify an experienced Remedy Technical Architect.
Purpose of the role:
To effectively support Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Level Management, Knowledge Management and Transactional Feedback and reporting, a planned upgrade of the existing Remedy Support platform is currently underway (to version 9.1). This will see the organisation implement a simplified, out of box solution for Incident/Problem Management (inc. associated foundational modules) providing the necessary functionality to enable better user experiences, and meet the current business drivers including mobile support to support better business outcomes.
This experienced technical role will work with the Project Team to create the necessary Architecture design for ITSM customizations and Integrations including technical documentation to support the upgrade in line with enterprise architecture requirements. The role will ensure all user requirements are met and solutioned appropriately utilising best practice approaches to IT Service Management as well as BMC Remedy development principles to guide the required solution.
This role has a proactive aspect, ensuring that the overall solution will support the company's aspiration long term and hence interpret the best solution as possible within cost constraints. You can let technology change you, or you can be part of the change and create value, which is required for this role.
- Work closely with the Remedy Upgrade Project team, taking a lead on the Remedy 9.1 work package deliverable across the organisation (approx. 13k users / 110k staff);
- Using significant experience in consulting, designing and delivering solutions based on BMC Software products, map user requirements to develop the technical solution that aligns with the business outcomes, ensuring sustainable end-to-end process and technology solutions;
- Advise and assist in optimising systems architecture efficiencies within the endorsed architecture framework;
- Take responsibility for ensuring that work undertaken fits within the IT strategic context at all times;
- Maintain effective relationships with customers, key stakeholders and other Technology Group teams;
- Manage team work priorities to achieve agreed accountabilities and deliverables in compliance with the endorsed architecture;
- Ensure that at all times, company Policies, Standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are adhered to;
- As a member of the global IT community, you will be a champion of the function's values and culture, while demonstrating and openly encouraging the behaviours expected from a professional, best in-class
- Design the Solution for ITSM (9.x) customizations and integrations requirements;
- Design Incident Management, Problem Management, SLM, Knowledge Management, Transactional Feedback, Smart Reports, Mobile Applications;
- Design data model for Foundation data (Customer, people site etc);
- Participate in usability and requirements meetings and then implement a solution or workflow in the tool for specific customer needs;
- Design the technical architecture for APIs development and Web Integrations;
- Support to Configure and maintain the Dev, QA / Test and Production environments;
Qualifications / Experience:
- 12-15 years of IT project experience, out of which 5-8 years as a strong Remedy - ITSM Architect with Remedy and ITIL certifications;
- Ability to provide BMC Remedy ITSM consulting recommendations for architecture, data model, code customizations, and integrations;
- Ability to define and document Remedy ITSM functional and technical design specifications;
- Ability to design solution for ITSM customizations and Integrations requirements;
- Should have experience participating in large enterprise deployment and implementation of BMC Remedy;
- Proficient in design and development of Remedy APIs (Java based);
- Strong knowledge in ITIL processes;
- Ability to solve the problems related to Incident/Problem processes or environment;
- Strong requirements gathering and presentation skills.
- The role may require a degree of flexibility in terms of working hours whilst delivering change and communications given the global nature of the project / engagement activity plan.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77731235