Desktop Support Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst
Up to £27,000
Key skills ? desktop support analyst / windows server / Active Directory / desktop analyst / helpdesk / 1st line / first line / support / customer service / troubleshooting
MLL Telecom is an exciting and growing SME business based in Marlow. We provide fixed, wireless and converged network solutions into the Public Sector and the Mobile Network Operators.
Currently have a hand on role for a Desktop Support Analyst to help provide day to day on-site support for our 120 (and growing) users. The corporate environment is Windows and Linux based, so some exposure to these technologies would be advantageous.
The main duties of the role will involve:
- 1st and 2nd Line support to users including the administration of Active Directory and Exchange servers
- Provision of technical desktop, database and application support to staff in person on site, or to remote workers as required. Applications include Navision, BACS. Database support includes SQL Server 2005, 2008, My SQL and a limited amount of Oracle support.
- Assisting users to make more effective use of desk-top systems, products and services, making initial diagnosis of incidents and advising known solutions
- General office equipment support with printers, photocopiers etc.
- To take ownership of work required to support new starters and leavers and other internal processes
To apply for the role, you will require the following skills:
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
At MLL Telecom we feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real mark within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and look for a passionate individual to join us in the key role of Desktop Support Analyst.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, IT pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959585404