Graduate Opportunity - IT / Marketing / Software Development
Baltic Recruitment are excited to be supporting a leading Training Provider with their current growth plans of 5 Training & Assessment Support Officers.
Working for a SUPPORTIVE employer as part of a team of EXPERT trainers and assessors you will be employed in a UNIQUE junior role supporting the delivery, assessment and exam invigilation of level 3 & 4 programmes.
The successful candidate should have a passion for all things tech; specifically in IT, Software Development or Digital Marketing (or all three!). More importantly, applicants should have a desire to be part of an apprentices' successes and achievements in their programme.
The main purpose of the role will be to support Apprentices through a high quality programme. Applicants must be willing to travel nationwide to conduct exam invigilation and have a desire to progress within the role as well as being hungry to improve yourself. In return you will be able to achieve a teaching qualification, relevant technical qualifications and allow you to be the best you can be via a comprehensive training programme.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide professional and high quality online training
- Responsible for the online delivery of training programmes
- To take full responsibility of a small caseload of learners ensuring online monthly contact (Level 3) or bi- monthly contact (Level 4) conducting reviews, action plans and assessment support as required
- Conduct online learner inductions and completing all supporting paperwork
- Invigilate apprenticeship standards exams in our dedicated exam delivery locations
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Work with your dedicated mentor in the training and/or assessment team to maximise your own learning in the role
- Manage any re-work of assignments
- To manage all uploaded leaner work within the agreed timeframes and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- To maintain accurate documentation i.e. assessment and marking records
- Participate and support in the creation and improvement of curriculum materials and learning resources, ensuring they are relevant, engaging and innovative
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body and become TAQA qualified
- To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes
- Marking and assessment of assignments/learner work
- Achieve consistently "Good" observation grades
- Achieve the benchmark of 8.2 learner feedback scores for training and assessment
- Deliver to class sizes of up to 12 delegates when training
- Possess a passion for training/coaching
- Be flexible to undertake on-going training in-line with business requirements and CPD targets
- Willingness to undertake Teaching (AET) Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and encourage people
- A methodical approach to work, accurate report writing and record keeping skills
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm to help learners realise their potential
- Willingness to travel as required
If you have a passion for all things tech; specifically in IT, Software Development or Digital Marketing then please apply today! Role would suit a recent Graduate or 1-2 years industry experience.
Salary for the role is £16,000. Travel expenses will be covered. 5 roles to start ASAP so please apply TODAY!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959585489