Please call 07538083873 or email
01841 - OPERATIONS TRAINER - CHESTER - £20,000 - £24,000 PA
Bond Recruitment is currently recruiting for a OPERATIONS TRAINER this is a career advancing opportunity as you will have the to grow with the company
The role and responsibilities:
* Devleop and implement a training and skills matrix across all permanent roles within the contact centre and owner floor.
* Deliver operational training across the Contact Centre and Owner Floor via structured workshops.
* Conducting follow up development discussions with line managers, coaching and feedbackas required.
* Ensuring all training records and systems are updated accurately and maintained.
* Designing and producing training materials for workshops and E-Learning as part of a continuous improvement process.
* Update quarterly skills refresher training in conjunction with the E-Learning Executive
* Attend departmental meetings.
* Be self supporting in producing training materials to the standard required.
* Recommend changesto skills development working closely with team managers.
* Continually review practises and procedures to ensure best practice is delivered at all times.
* Maintain a CPD plan
* Implement the Equal Opportunities policy into your daily activities wherever possible.
* Be responsible for your own health & safetyand that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974).
* Work in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and to ensure all new systems are reported to the DPA Officer.
£20,000 - £24,000 pa pa plus benefits
Discounted holidays for you and your friends and family
Full training provided
Award winning, innovative, rapidly expanding company with fantastic new offices adjacent to public transport hub
Working on a rota basis which is planned 4 weeks in advance so you can plan your work/life balance
Private Medical (for you and family)
Death in service payment
Pension (matched contribution up to 2.5%)
Free worldwide travel insurance (for you and family)
Subsidised park and ride passes for an easy commute into town
Long service awards
Wellness extras - free flu jabs, reflexology sessions and fruit available in the office
* Proven track record of meeting training objectives
* CPD experience
* Self motivation with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload.
* Successful track record of own personal training skills.
* Experience of coaching and developing others.
* Development of structured and effective evaluation of Group Training.
* Intermediate level in Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel and Powerpoint.)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77738008