A state-of-the art nursery in Redhill is seeking an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and dedicated team in a well-resourced nursery. The setting has a fantastic outdoor area and sensory room.
As Nursery Practitioner you will be responsible for a group of key children. You will plan fun and developmentally appropriate activities for the children.
The nursery in Redhill is easily accessible by bus or car, some parking is available onsite.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or to have a DBS on the update service.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THE POSITION OF NURSERY PRACTITIONER IN REDHILL.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77737235