Field Service Engineer
Are you a Field Service/Maintenance Engineer who has a good electronic competency combined with a strong work ethic? This could be your opportunity to join a forward thinking company who is willing to develop your skills.
As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the service, repair, trouble shooting, calibration and preventative maintenance of the company's product range, mainly across the South West of the UK.
The Field Service Engineer will be joining a company who specialise in highly precise laboratory instrumentation used within commercial production lines and research labs across the world.
It is important that the successful Field Service Engineer has at least 3 years' experience in calibration, trouble shooting and repair of complex electronic instruments.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Educated to BTEC Level 3, HND Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience working in a similar field service/maintenance position is essential
- At least 3 years' experience in calibration, trouble shooting and repair of complex electronic instruments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to use test equipment and hand tools
- Read and interpret electronic schematics
- Must have a flexible attitude toward work and willing to put in the extra hours when needed
If you meet the requirements for this Field Service Engineer position and would like to be considered, please click on Apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77745542