Property Design & Marketing Manager
Our Client is a talented, passionate, and hardworking tribe, that support and reward those who want to be the best, make a real difference, improve the housing market as a whole from land to planning to construction to finance to marketing to sales to ownership models to customer care.
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic Property Design & Marketing Manager, our client is a well-established property development and investment company.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the property development team with the promotion of individual developments, ensuring the company identity is established and promoted at every opportunity.
Property Design & Marketing Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the sales team to promote all developments ensuring the company branding remains integral always
- Coordinating & preparing written and graphical presentations across a range of physical and electronic display media
- Manage the production of all print and digital marketing materials
- Your experience in creating and managing compelling and engaging communication and campaigns as a brand champion will be essential in this role
- Co-ordinating the company brand and promotion, including arranging PR, organisation of events, design and production of marketing material, electronic marketing campaigns, website maintenance, contact management etc
- Develop brand guidelines and have guardianship for all communication, design, print and digital assets nationally.
- Identify and deliver innovative ways to bring consumer engagement including influential events, community projects and customer & brand partner campaigns.
Property Design & Marketing Manager Professional Competencies Required
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong industry and product knowledge
- Proven design experience
Property Design & Marketing Manager Personal Competencies Required
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- You'll need to understand the value of brand positioning to a business, and be confident in promoting these values and benefits across various business functions, using your creative flair and your experience to find new solutions and applying these to our industry
- You'll be used to working as part of a team, being able to work at both strategic and operational levels, across multiple projects at once
- A good understanding of a multichannel approach to marketing brand strategy
- Evidence in previous roles of driving brand strategy and raising brand awareness
- Real team player who will thrive in a fast paced, challenging, and ever-changing environment
- A portfolio of work to share at time of application and present at interview
- Display initiative, an eye for detail and effective research skills
- Be a team player, resourceful, flexible, and responsive in dealing with people
- Able to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of CGI, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Acrobat
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Attention to detail
- Brand awareness
- Can do attitude
- Deadline driven
Bonus: Bonus scheme in place within company
Other: Holiday, company phone, pension
If you feel you have the relevant experience to be successful within this role and would like to find out more, please apply online today or by sending your CV to ******************** FTAO Ross Lovett.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959587064