Job Title: Training Administrator
Location: Portsmouth (Lakeside)
Salary: £18,500 - £23,000 DOE
Top Major Tasks and Activities:
- Deliver learning services to internal and external customers in line with specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Utilise our Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver the learning services and record all information relating to the provision of the Learning Services
- Utilise our Contact Management system to manage contacts with Customer staff (telephone, email and ‘Chat’)and Learning & Development teams
- Administer the booking and provision of face-to-face learning in line with the course schedule, liaise with suppliers, internal training teams and customer training teams to provide the required courses, arrange venues and any specialist training equipment as required, booking delegates and monitoring fill rates of courses, and managing wait lists
- Recording of the outcome of classroom courses including attendance, evaluation and outcomes where appropriate
- Liaison with Customer Learning & Development teams, and Customer staff regarding the provision of the Learning Services
- Adopt and follow our Learning Services processes and identify and recommend improvements.
- Well planned, well attended and well received training events in line with requirements
- Accurate and current data (delegate and course) within the LMS and other portals
- Achieve high levels of delegate and customer satisfaction for the administration services provided
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Comply with the Data Protection Act 1998
Key Technical Skills:
- Competent in the use of web-based IT systems (including our LMS and Contact Management System)
- Ability to produce reports from web-based IT systems used using standard reports and report wizards
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) to manipulate and analyse/present data
- Organisation: Determines the appropriate allocation of time for tasks and balances conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Problem solving: Logically breaks down problems into essential parts and draws reasonable conclusions based on their analysis
- Managing Relationships: Builds and maintains good relationships with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Communication: Uses listening, oral, written and phone/email skills to convey accurate information effectively using the most appropriate and professional methods
- Customer services: Interacts professionally with clients and associates at all times, anticipating / promptly responding to requests with accuracy and courtesy
- Quality conscious: Consistently works to a high standard and looks to improve current working practices and processes
- Initiative: Takes appropriate action before being asked and actively finds solutions to problems
- Customer Focussed
- Delivery Focussed
- Considerate and thoughtful
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply using the button below.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77741364