Service Desk Manager
Mirus IT Solutions is a business computer services company based in Milton Keynes founded by Paul Tomlinson in 2002. The main focus of Mirus it to provide IT support in London, Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas. You will be part of a committed IT Services company providing high quality IT services. The aim is to provide the level of support a business would expect to receive from an internal IT team.
You will be the Service Desk Manager ensuring that the service desk teams provide an excellent service to our customers. The service desk has five teams and each has a Technical Team Leader who will report to the Service Desk Manager.
The responsibility of the Service Desk Manager is to be responsible for the service delivery of all service desk teams, whilst ensuring the service desk teams meet their objectives.
For this you will have:
- Extensive understanding of ITIL;
- Management experience of a service delivery team within a business of a similar size to Mirus IT;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Experience in people management;
- Report writing both management and technical;
- Proven experience of working in an MSP service desk environment.
As a services business, we don?t have a product to sell. The key to our success is the service that is delivered and therefore the people that deliver it. We are proud to be an ?Investors in People? company.The benefits that we offer are ?
- An industry matching salary
- Contributory pension scheme ? Up to 1%
- A tailored professional and personal development plan
- Receive up to 10 days training per annum, relevant to your position (Microsoft, VMware etc.)
- Fully funded Open University degree with specialism available in Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Software Engineering, Network Engineering or Management Practice. Once completed, you will gain a BSc or BA (Honours) Degree in Digital and Technology Solutions or Management Practice.
- Employee share ownership scheme ? This rewards long standing employee?s with a long term incentive, this adds to the excellent customer service for our customers.
- We know there?s more to life than work - that?s why when you join Mirus IT you?ll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, Tastecard, and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more. Find out more about all our employee rewards here: Perkbox
- Sometimes, we can face issues that not only affect our quality of life, but the quality of our work too. Support is just a phone call away with this valuable employee service that Mirus IT offer called EASE from Westfield Health.
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Mtech Scheme (technology loans on discounted IT products)
- On-site weekly bootcamp funded by Mirus IT
- Take part in our regular events and activities outside of work. This is for charity or just for fun ? Mirus Challenge
- First stage: Is a face-to-face interview with Chris Maybray, Service Delivery Director;
- Second stage: Is a presentation to the Senior Management Team;
- Final stage: This is offer and agreement of a start date. Start day is usually a Monday @ 9:30am dependent on your availability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959582561