Graduate Digital Media Product Executive
Are you looking for a graduate opportunity that will reward your talent and hard work with market leading training, development and career progression?
Do you have excellent analytical and numerical skills, along with the ability to engage and communicate with people at all levels?
Do you want to work for one of the UK's most successful and long-established publishing and media companies?
For over 60 years the organisation has been one of the UK's leading Media organisations, publishing well know consumer and business magazines, including some of the best-known titles on the shelves. Operating both in print and online, they have been one of the pioneers of the digital revolution. In addition, they provide unrivalled added value to the industries they service with high profile events and conferences.
Over the last 20 years they have grown internationally and have established a truly worldwide presence.
Working as part of a, highly successful team at the global headquarters, West of London, you will be reporting to and be mentored by the Head of Online Ad Operations.
The core of your role will be supporting managers to maximise advertising campaigns across the online titles within the specified sector.
Using your analytical skills, you will be responsible for compiling and making sense of data in order to assess user behaviour and activity.
With an eye for detail you will identify trends and make decisions and recommend tactics and strategies to maximise performance of the various advertising campaigns.
You will also receive invaluable training on some of the most cutting-edge tools and processes in the digital marketing industry, including Google AdWords and DFP along with advanced excel training.
- A graduate in computer science or a similar subject who can demonstrate a strong analytical and numerical ability
- Experience in a digital or client facing role would be preferred although not essential if you can demonstrate why you are right for this role
- Good excel skills, being confident with advanced functionality such as Macros, Pivot Tables and V Look ups
- A professional and confident telephone manor, along with a good level of spelling punctuation and grammar will ensure effective and professional communication with clients and internal stakeholders alike
- We will also be looking for someone who enjoys taking pride and ownership, and is able to use their initiative to provide a world class customer experience, helping the organisation continue to stand out as an essential and valued partner to its clients.
Up to £24K starting salary
Up to 42% bonus - paid quarterly
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing annually to 30 days
Discounts with retailers, restaurants and leisure facilities
Subsidised onsite restaurant
Season ticket loans
Cycle to work scheme
Regular work parties at exclusive venues
A fantastic opportunity for a great communicator who can manage and make sense of complex data, who is passionate about building a rewarding career in digital media with an established, successful British company that has a global presence.