Head of Finance
- An exciting opportunity in this newly created, divisional role
- Castleton is AIM listed and approaching a new phase of growth
About Our Client
Castleton provides tailor-made software and infrastructure solutions, predominantly servicing the social housing sector. As a result of many strategic acquisitions, Castleton have created the only ERP platform solution in this social housing sector. Their client base now see Castleton as a single source IT vendor, meaning efficiencies and streamlining can be achieved. AIM-listed and targeting 10% YOY growth as a minimum, the future looks extremely bright.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller in Head Office, Sutton Coldfield and also key business partner to the Divisional Managing Director, this person will gain some excellent exposure to a PLC Board and be responsible for driving business performance and challenging strategic decisions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with local and head office management to support high quality financial decisions
- Manage and develop a motivated finance team
- Drive financial efficiency within the division
- Key focus on forward-looking commercial and investment decisions to support financial planning
- Deliver effective financial management, control and advisory support for the Managed Services division
- Cash-flow management and forecasting
- Management of budget and monthly forecasts - highlight opportunity and risk
- Technical accounting advice as required
- Support the Group FC and deputise when required
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and will have managed a small team as well as provided business support. A commercial thinker, you will identify risks and opportunities in new and existing contracts and therefore become a highly valued business partner to an ambitious and driven Managing Director.
Although this is a growing division of a PLC, the successful individual may currently be working in a larger business with a narrower role and looking for that next step whereby he/she can influence more.
Experience of working in a SAAS environment would be beneficial but not essential. Excel modelling will be incredibly valuable as would a working knowledge of Navision.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary and package to include a bonus and car allowance.
Ref Code: MPFE13876653Z