Lead Deal Architect
Lead Deal Architect. Contract role. London, Bracknell or Solihull
- Solution & technical lead for IT outsourcing deals, from initial bidding, through to contract negotiations & transition into service
- Leading teams for ongoing managed service opportunities.
- Responsible for solutions to large scale customers
- Infrastructure strategy (Datacentres (inc. migration), Linux, Journey to the cloud, storage, windows, security
- Sales cycle - turning customer visions into a reality
- Must have worked for large organisations in a complex/political environment (suggested sectors - IT Services, Manufacturing, Utilities, Finance)
As a Tower Lead the candidate will work with the Lead Solution Architect and be responsible for producing solutions designs that meet customers' requirements, support the end to end solution, are aligned to the win strategy and are recognised as cost competitive for a Managed Infrastructure Services. Accountability includes that services / solutions produced can be delivered as designed, are suited for future standardisation and related risks are understood.
Please apply to
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77722279