iOS Developer - Optical Recognition App
iOS Developer London to £60k
iOS Developer / Mobile Software Engineer (Objective-C Swift Computer Vision). Opportunity to join a disruptive technology start-up that is founded by a team of proven tech entrepreneurs and be a key player in shaping the success of the company.
As an iOS Developer you’ll take ownership of a key Optical Recognition app that utilises Biometrics such as OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and Image Processing (Computer Vision) apps. You’ll be joining a small team that cares about code quality and will work across the full development lifecycle and from back to front end including Responsive UI.
The company has experienced rapid growth over the past year due its phenomenal success. This role presents an excellent opportunity be part of a dynamic and technology driven start-up whilst working on a variety of interesting and intellectually challenging projects.
Offices based in the City with a start-up atmosphere and casual dress code.
- Objective-C and / or Swift development experience, at least one published app
- Unit testing experience
- Exposure to custom UI creation
- Ability to integrate 3rd party open source libraries
- Passion for technology and engineering world class solutions with a real desire to work for a start-up software house and be influential in the company’s success
- Excellent communicator
- Degree educated (Computer Science), Computer Vision / Machine Learning knowledge also desirable
As an iOS Developer / Mobile Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £60k), plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2572 for an informal discussion about this iOS Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77730759