Senior Software Engineer- Java, C++
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to get into high technology for the defence sector. This customer facing opportunity will suit a Software Engineer with significant experience in OO programming (Java or C++), and full lifecycle development including testing experience which is going to be a focus of this role.
**Due to the nature of the sensitive nature of the job we can only consider British nationals who can obtain government level Security Clearance.
Joining a highly professional, dynamic team the Software team prides themselves on providing multi-discipline engineering services on a variety of projects including Sonar systems. The focus of this Software Engineering position will be to design, code and unit test software.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Software Engineer through the full development lifecycle, includes mentoring of more junior staff
- Evaluate requirements, provide estimates for tasks
- Liaise between team members across disciplines
Skills that you'll bring to the job:
- A solid background in Java or C++ Development
- Significant software testing and integration experience
- The ability to document requirements using a formal process
- Degree level education in CS or similar
Joining a modern and forward thinking company, you'll be a key part of the team with no direct line management responsibilities. If it's a technical challenge that you prefer, then apply now for consideration, we're keen to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77716964