£30,000 to £34,000 OTE £37,000 + Holiday + Employer Contributory Pension + Contributory health scheme + Overtime
3 Shift Pattern 06:00 to 14:00, 14:00 to 22:00, 22:00 to 06:00
Maintenance Engineer required for a market leading manufacturing company who can provide an excellent opportunity to be a senior part of the maintenance team and who can offer future progression.
The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience maintaining Injection Moulding Machinery from ANY industry/background. The Maintenance Engineer will need to be confident electrically and mechanically. You will be part of a growing maintenance team, with several apprentices. You will be one of the experienced senior members, so will need to be confident to carry out all maintenance individually and to guide apprentices.
The Maintenance Engineer will need to have ANY maintenance experience on injection moulding machinery, but you do not need any specific qualifications, just relevant experience.
The Maintenance Engineer role:
* Electrical and Mechanical maintenance of injection moulding machinery
* Rotating days, afternoons and late shift
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Experience with injection moulding machinery
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance experience
* Working independently on maintenance tasks and as part of a small team
* Live commutable to Sutton Coldfield
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77710989