Maintenance Plumber / Heating Engineer
Are you reliable able and hardworking with a good work ethic?
Then this is an opportunity for you,
Randstad CPE is currently looking for experienced mechanical maintenance engineers from either a plumbing or heating background for temporary and ongoing work.
Your role could consist of working as a static or mobile maintenance engineers covering the Edinburgh and surrounding area.
- Installs and repairs pipes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Operates and maintains pumps and water treatment systems, hot and cold water systems and similar components, water wells, and irrigation fixtures.
- Maintains and repairs water sprinklers, irrigation systems, sewer lift stations, and water wells tests completed work and makes necessary adjustments.
- Makes periodic inspections of systems for safe and efficient operation.
- Estimates material, labour, and total costs of repair and installation jobs.
- Makes reports of time and materials required to repair and maintain equipment.
- Maintains records of systems operations.
- May supervise helpers on major installations and repair jobs.
- Must be fully qualified as Plumber / Heating Engineers.
- City & Guilds / SVQ or NVQ: Plumbing, Heating or Mechanical Services.
- A previous experience in similar roles is essential.
- Commercial property experience.
- Must be flexible to working hours.
- UK Drivers License.
If interested please apply with a copy of your most recent CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77710800